Immunizations clinics provide routine immunizations for Active Duty, their families, and retirees at BHC Makalapa and BHC Kaneohe Bay. The Shipyard Clinic administers vaccines to Active Duty and Federal Employees.
Immunizations are available on a walk-in basis when part of a recommended, standardized immunization schedule. Immunizations can also be ordered by your provider.
We provide immunization interpretation, consultation, and clinically-appropriate immunizations for all age groups.
Booster vaccinations for school age children and college students can be given without a prescription if immunization records are available and brought in at the time of the visit.
BHC Kaneohe Bay
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 0745-1100 and 1300-1500
- Thursday: 0745-1100 and 1300-1345 (No Tuberculosis Skin Test on Thursday)
- Active Duty Only: Monday-Friday, 1100-1300
- Ph: 808-473-1880 ext 2323
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 0745-1530.
- Thursday: 0745-1200 (No Tuberculosis Skin Test on Thursday)
- Ph: 808-257-3365 ext. 7103
- Monday-Thursday: 0700-1100 and 1200-1500 (No Tuberculosis Skin Test on Thursday)
- Friday: 0700-1100
- Ph: 808-474-4242 ext. 1371
To allow ample time to complete paperwork, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the Immunizations Clinic closing time.
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines
COVID-19 Vaccinations are available via walk-in.
- 6 months - 5 years (Moderna) on Mondays only.
- Makalapa: 0800-1100 and 1300-1500.
- Kaneohe Bay: 0745-1530.
- Please note: Moderna is 2 vaccine series.
- 6 years+ (Pfizer) Monday-Friday
- Please note: Pfizer is a 3 vaccine series.
for COVID and flu vaccine appointments and availability.