You have options when refilling your medication.
Refill by phone via our Automated Refill Line:
- Call 808-433-6962 with touch tone phone
- Choose a location for pick up:
- Press "1" to refill a prescription
- Enter the last 4 digits of the Sponsor's SSN and press the "#" sign
- Enter the numeric portion of the prescription number and press the "#" sign
- Wait for confirmation
- Enter another prescription number if needed. If not, visit your pharmacy to pick up your refill after the time designated by the automated system.
Due to COVID-19:
- The drive-up pharmacy at BHC Makalapa should be utilized for new prescriptions and refills. Please call in refills 24-48 hours ahead of time.
- The indoor pharmacy at BHC Makalapa is available for patients who are already inside the clinic for an appointment.
- The pharmacy is refilling prescriptions at 50% depletion), allowing you to get your refills sooner.
- There have been no changes to pharmacy services at BHC Kaneohe Bay.
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.